Life can often become stressful, and dental accidents occur suddenly from time to time, resulting in situations such as a cracked or chipped tooth or a large area of tooth decay. If you are unsure how to treat these situations, we would be happy to tell you more about dental crowns and how they can benefit your smile beyond just repairing a cavity.
Because dental crowns can restore the original size, shape, and color of a tooth, they are very popular in dentistry. Dr. Thomas Sims may recommend a dental crown for many reasons, including to:
– Support a tooth with a large filling but little remaining tooth structure
– Anchor a traditional dental bridge to the neighboring teeth
– Prevent a weak tooth from cracking and breaking
– Protecting a broken or extremely worn-down tooth and holding any pieces together
– Enhancing the appearance of a discolored or badly misshapen tooth
– Improving the appearance of your smile as a whole
– Completing the purpose of a dental implant
A dental crown has many benefits and uses when it comes to improving your dental health, and custom-made dental crowns from Thomas Sims allow you to have not just great dental health, but also a stunning smile.
Call our office at 480-374-8557 today and arrange you visit with our friendly dentist if you would like to learn more about dental crowns in Scottsdale, Arizona.